Volunteer at Longmont United Hospital
If you are looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity that will enrich your life and the lives of others look no further. For 50 years volunteers have made a special contribution to the patients, staff and mission at Longmont United Hospital. If you are 14 or older, consider joining our volunteer program and be part of this dynamic organization.
- Assisting patients and their families as a “Floor Hostess”
- Providing service at the Information Desks
- Hosting the Surgical Waiting Room area
- Being part of the hospital clown or pet therapy (TAILS) program
- Assist staff as a volunteer office worker
- Volunteering on the Messenger or Nourishment Cart service
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the Volunteer Office at 303.651.5205 or email email@example.com.